StorageTek STK FLX240 Disk Array
Get the StorageTek STK FLX240 disk array storage systems and parts you need and save with InStock. You can count on Shaun’s knowledge and experience – 10+ years of StorageTek experience – to ensure that you get the right configuration.
Working with InStock will help your data center archive and store your vital company information and save money – 50-75% off of manufacturer pricing! InStock has the RAID inventory on hand for fast shipments to meet your emergencies or deadlines.
For data conversion, disaster recovery, data restoration or any other situation – call InStock – we have the STK D280 Disk Storage System you need.
Features and Specifications
- Maximum burst I/O rate: 77,500 I/O per sec
- Maximum sustained I/O rate (Fibre Channel): 25,000 I/O per sec
- Maximum sustained I/O rate (SATA): 3,000 I/O per sec
- Maximum sustained I/O rate (Blade): 6,500 I/O per sec
- Maximum sustained throughput: 395 MB/sec
- Total cache size: 2 GB
- Host interface: 2 Gb/sec
- Host connections: 4 FC-AL direct attach or 4 FC-SW SAN attach
- Drive interface: 2 Gb/sec
- Drive connections: 2 Fibre Channel
- Maximum number of drives: 112 or 60 blades
- Compatible arrays: Fibre Channel: FLA200, FLA300 – SATA: FLC200 – Blade: FLC250
- Drive capacity: Fibre Channel: 36 GB, 73 GB, 146 GB or 300 GB – SATA: 250 GB – Blade: 1.25 TB
- Maximum number of arrays: 7 or 6 blade arrays
- Redundant components: Storage controllers, Fibre Channel drive loops, power supplies and cooling fans
- Hot-swap components: Disk drives, storage controllers, power supplies, cooling fans and battery backup
- High-availability features: Automatic drive failure detection and rebuild using global hot spare drives, cache battery backup
- RAID levels supported: 0, 1, 3, 5 and 1+0
- Supported operating systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Solaris, HP-UX, IRIX, AIX, Linux, NetWare
Count on the company that specializes in storage! Call the STK Team today! At (877) 786-2533 for the StorageTek STK D280 Disk Array systems, expansions, repairs or replacements.
When You Think Tape Storage, Think InStock, Inc.
For Backup Tape Libraries, Drives and Parts.