Sun StorageTek Disk Arrays, Flex 280 In Stock!
Sun StorageTek Flex 280
STK Flex 280 Disk Array
The FLX280 is an enterprise-class, open systems storage solution that satisfies even the most rigorous demanding requirements for throughput and transaction processing applications. The StorageTek Flex 280 disk array is an ideal controller for high I/O applications, such as ERP, OLTP and general databases. The FLX280 storage system also excels in bandwidth-intensive applications, such as video
streaming, imaging and seismic processing
- The FLX280 storage system is a full, end-to-end 2-gigabit Fibre Channel storage solution that
can support up to 16 arrays.
- Leverages the power and flexibility of SANtricity software
suite for FlexLine.
- FLX280 can be configured in any combination of high-performance Fibre Channel or high-density ATA drives and is supported in all major Windows and UNIX environments.
- Maximum burst I/O rate 148,000 I/O per sec
- Maximum sustained I/O rate (Fibre Channel) 53,200 I/O per sec
- Maximum sustained I/O rate (SATA) 6,000 I/O per sec
- Maximum sustained I/O rate (Blade) 12,800 I/O per sec
- Maximum sustained throughput 795 MB/sec
- Total cache size 2 GB
STK Flex 280 Contact Form
When You Think Tape Storage, Think InStock, Inc.