Sun StorageTek Disk Arrays, Flex 240 In Stock!
Sun StorageTek Flex 240
STK Flex 280 Disk Array
FLX240 mid-range storage system
The mid-range FLX240 storage system provides extremely robust features, scalability and solid
performance to meet the requirements of online applications all while keeping the costs down.
The FLX240 is a full, end-to-end 2-gigabit Fibre Channel storage solution that supports all major Windows and UNIX environments. In addition, it has the business continuity features necessary to securely manage and protect data.
The FLX240 storage system is available in two configuration options:
- The drive-limited FLX240 offers superior value and a very affordable price point to serve remote office locations or file and print servers. It supports a maximum of 14 Fibre Channel drives.
- The fully-expandable FLX240 is the right choice for smaller database environments or e-mail servers. As it can support up to 14 integrated Fibre Channel drives as well as 7 additional arrays — in any combination of Fibre Channel and ATA devices.
- Maximum burst I/O rate 77,500 I/O per sec
- Maximum sustained I/O rate (Fibre Channel) 25,000 I/O per sec
- Maximum sustained I/O rate (SATA) 3,000 I/O per sec
- Maximum sustained I/O rate (Blade) 6,500 I/O per sec
- Maximum sustained throughput 395 MB/sec
STK Flex 240 Contact Form
When You Think Tape Storage, Think InStock, Inc.