StorageTek STK D380
Disk Storage System
InStock has the StorageTek STK D380 disk storage systems and parts for upgrades or repairs – in stock and ready to ship! We can help your data center archive and store your vital company information. InStock has the RAID inventory on hand for fast shipments to meet your emergencies or deadlines. When you need the StorageTek D380 Disk Subsystems or any other disk or tape solution call the StorageTek Team at (877)-786-2533. InStock can help.
For data conversion, disaster recovery, or data restoration – call InStock – we have the STK D380 Disk Storage System you need IN STOCK at 50-75% off of manufacturer pricing!
- Maximum sustained I/O rate (Fibre Channel): 79,000 I/O per sec
- Maximum sustained throughput: 1600 MB/sec
- Total cache size: 4 GB (8 GB and 16 GB optional)
- Maximum burst I/O rate: 550,000 I/O per sec
- Drive interface: 4 Gb/sec
- Drive connections: 8 Fibre Channel
- Host interface: 4 Gb/sec
- Host connections: 8 (point-to-point, arbitrated loop and switched fabric support)
- Compatible arrays: Fibre Channel: FLA200, FLA30 – SATA: FLC200
- Drive capacity: Fibre Channel: 36 GB, 73 GB, 146 GB or 300 GB – SATA: 250 GB
- Maximum number of drives: 224
- Maximum number of arrays: 16
- High-availability features: Automatic drive failure detection and rebuild using global hot spare drives, cache battery backup
- RAID levels supported: 0, 1, 3, 5 and 1+0
- Redundant components: Storage controllers, Fibre Channel drive loops, power supplies and cooling fans
- Hot-swap components: Disk drives, storage controllers, power supplies, cooling fans and battery backup
- Operating systems supported: Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Solaris, HP-UX, IRIX, AIX, Linux, NetWare
Call the StorageTek Team at (877) 786-2533
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When You Think Tape Storage, Think InStock, Inc.
For Backup Tape Libraries, Drives and Parts.