Products & Services
From ADIC to Sun/StorageTek, Quantum to Dell, we have the backup tape storage solution for your needs. And we have it IN STOCK in our warehouse – ready to ship!
1 877 786 2533
Do you have a question about a configuration, a new library, drives, or any tape storage parts? We have the knowledge, expertise and inventory to meet your needs. Call Us!
Every tape library, drive and part you buy from InStock is tested and certified by our technical staff before it is sold and we are proud to offer our INSTOCK GUARANTEE to back it up.
STK D280 StorageTek Disk Array
RAID Storage and Backup
Instock has the STK D280StorageTek disk array, RAID storage and backup systems to keep your data center at peak performance. We also have disk array parts for upgrades or repairs. InStock can help your team archive and store your vital company information. InStock has the RAID inventory on hand for fast shipments to meet your emergencies or deadlines. When you need the STK D280 StorageTek Disk Systems – InStock can help.
For data conversion, disaster recovery, data restoration or – call InStock first – we have the STK D280 Disk Storage System you need IN STOCK at 50-75% off of manufacturer pricing! Rely on our 10+ years of StorageTek experience – we know STK!
STK D280 disk arrays will ensure the safety of your valuable corporate data. You can count on the reliability of the STK D280 when you need data protection, recovery, compliance, or disaster recovery, call InStock. We know StorageTek backup products and configurations. Count on the company that specializes in storage!
Host connections: 8 FC-AL direct attach or 4 FC-SW SAN attach
- Drive interface: 2 Gb/sec
- Drive connections: 4 Fibre Channel
- Host interface: 2 Gb/sec
- Maximum sustained I/O rate (Fibre Channel): 53,200 I/O per sec
- Maximum sustained I/O rate (SATA): 6,000 I/O per sec
- Maximum sustained I/O rate (Blade): 12,800 I/O per sec
- Maximum sustained throughput: 795 MB/sec
- Maximum burst I/O rate: 148,000 I/O per sec
- Total cache size: 2 GB
- Compatible arrays: Fibre Channel: FLA200, FLA300 – SATA: FLC200 – Blade: FLC250
- Drive capacity: Fibre Channel: 36 GB, 73 GB, 146 GB or 300 GB – SATA: 250 GB – Blade: 1.25 TB
- Maximum number of arrays: 16 or 12 blade arrays
- Maximum number of drives: 224 or 120 blades
- Hot-swap components: Disk drives, storage controllers, power supplies, cooling fans and battery backup
- RAID levels supported: 0, 1, 3, 5 and 1+0
- High-availability features: Automatic drive failure detection and rebuild using global hot spare drives, cache battery backup
- Redundant components: Storage controllers, Fibre Channel drive loops, power supplies and cooling fans
- Supported operating systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Solaris, HP-UX, IRIX, AIX, Linux, NetWare
Call or email the STK Team today
at 877-786-2533 for
STK D280 Disk Array systems,
expansions, repairs or replacements.
When You Think Tape Storage, Think InStock, Inc.
For Backup Tape Libraries, Drives and Parts.