StorageTek STK D280 Disk Array
InStock has the StorageTek STK D280 disk array storage systems and parts for upgrades or repairs. Rely on our 12+ years of StorageTek experience – we know STK! We can help your data center archive and store your vital company information. InStock has the RAID inventory on hand for fast shipments to meet your emergencies or deadlines – at 50-75% off of manufacturer pricing!
For data conversion, disaster recovery, data restoration or any other situation – call InStock – we have the STK D280 Disk Storage System you need IN STOCK at 50-75% off of manufacturer pricing!
Features and Specifications
- Maximum sustained I/O rate (Fibre Channel): 53,200 I/O per sec
- Maximum sustained I/O rate (SATA): 6,000 I/O per sec
- Maximum sustained I/O rate (Blade): 12,800 I/O per sec
- Maximum sustained throughput: 795 MB/sec
- Maximum burst I/O rate: 148,000 I/O per sec
- Total cache size: 2 GB
- Host connections: 8 FC-AL direct attach or 4 FC-SW SAN attach
- Drive interface: 2 Gb/sec
- Drive connections: 4 Fibre Channel
- Host interface: 2 Gb/sec
- Compatible arrays: Fibre Channel: FLA200, FLA300 – SATA: FLC200 – Blade: FLC250
- Drive capacity: Fibre Channel: 36 GB, 73 GB, 146 GB or 300 GB – SATA: 250 GB – Blade: 1.25 TB
- Maximum number of arrays: 16 or 12 blade arrays
- Maximum number of drives: 224 or 120 blades
- Hot-swap components: Disk drives, storage controllers, power supplies, cooling fans and battery backup
- RAID levels supported: 0, 1, 3, 5 and 1+0
- High-availability features: Automatic drive failure detection and rebuild using global hot spare drives, cache battery backup
- Redundant components: Storage controllers, Fibre Channel drive loops, power supplies and cooling fans
- Supported operating systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Solaris, HP-UX, IRIX, AIX, Linux, NetWare
Call the STK Team at (877) 786-2533
or email: Sales@instockinc.com
When You Think Tape Storage, Think InStock, Inc.
For Backup Tape Libraries, Drives and Parts.