Tape Sales, Tech, Inventory, Shipping, and Freight Experience
Why InStock? InStock has the tape sales, tech, inventory, shipping and freight experience that is different from other vendors you have talked to about your tape backup system. We will ensure that you get the right equipment, correctly configured, securely shipped to keep your company’s data protected. If you’re wondering “Why InStock?” all you need to know is just below.
- InStock has provided mission critical solutions for major corporate disaster recoveries
- Our sales staff has the technical expertise and knows the right questions to ask to ensure you get the right configuration
- Steve Cline – StorageTek Product Manager
- Over 28 years in the computer industry, including:
- Hardware and software sales
- Field service sales
- Corporate management for Fortune 100 company
- 18 years experience with computer storage products, including
- Spectra Logic
- Speak to a knowledgeable STK sales rep for Live Real Time Quotation
- Tonny Gustafsson – Storage Product Manager
- 22+ Years Storage Sales Experience
- 12+ Years Extensive Parts Experience
- 12+ Years Product Experience with Major Manufacturers
- InStock has a multi-million dollar tested inventory, static sealed and boxed in our warehouse
- We utilize an inventory system locator for our 10,000 sq. ft. (160,000 cu. ft.) warehouse – all items are bar coded for accuracy
- With our sophisticated part locater system we know where parts are in our warehouse are within 18” with 99% accuracy.
- It includes thousands of tape libraries, drives, parts, options and accessories for over 250 libraries and autoloaders.
- Tape system upgrades and parts are tested in their native systems
- Read/write and transfer rate test results are fully documented and provided with every drive order
- Our technicians are cross-trained on over 250 different tape libraries
- We have the ability to config – test – ship – same day
- Our technical staff is knowledgeable, reliable and focused on delivering quality products to our customers
- All products shipped are secured (heads are locked, robotic arms are secured, etc.) to ensure safe arrival
- 5 Point Shipping Quality Control Process to ensure you get the correct tape library, drive or parts
- Same day shipping – most orders received by 4:30 pm Arizona time shipped same day
- Email notification of shipping date and tracking number
- Professional packaging with Instapak Foam-in-Place, new boxes or custom crating as required
- Priority Shipping via FedEx – Save money on shipping with our high-volume discounted rates
- U.S. Packages (under 150 lbs.)
- Same Day, First Overnight, Priority Overnight, Standard Overnight, 2Day, Express Saver, Ground, Saturday Delivery
- U.S. Freight (greater than 150 lbs.)
- Custom Critical, Expedited Freight Services, Same Day Freight, 1Day, 2Day, 3Day, Express Multi-weight, Freight LTL, National LTL, Ground Multi-weight, Trade Networks
- Next Flight, First, Priority, Economy
- International Freight (greater than 150 lbs.)
- Custom Critical Freight, Expedited Freight Services, Next Flight Freight, Priority Freight, Economy Freight, Express Multi-weight, Premium, Priority Direct Distribution, Air Cargo
- Padded Van Service – anywhere in the U.S.
- Blind shipping available with email notification – customized with your documents
- U.S. Packages (under 150 lbs.)
Have questions regarding the configuration
of your tape library system?
Need expert advice to get the solution you need?
Call InStock at 877-786-2533!
When You Think Tape Storage, Think InStock, Inc.
For Backup Tape Libraries, Drives and Parts.