8 Advantages of the InStock Trade-In Program
Are you upgrading or replacing your current tape storage system? Here are eight of the many reasons to work with InStock. Call us today at 1-877-786-2533 (480-921-0234 direct) to discuss your current system, how we can help you upgrade to a data backup system to fit your current and future storage needs. We’ll also demonstrate how much InStock, Inc. can offer you for your trade-in and how we can solve the question of “what am I going to do with this other library?” The 8 Advantages of InStock’s trade-in program include:
- Freeing up data center space – you don’t have to roll the library in a corner of your data center to just collect dust.
- Dispose of your assets – with the environment in mind. Your equipment won’t just add to the landfills.
- Ease of working with us – we arrange for the pick up and shipping of the library and/or drives.
- No cost to you for the disposal – we pay for the shipping to us (in most cases).
- Save on your new tape system – your trade-in value will be a credit toward your purchase.
- What you need on-hand – we have the largest on-hand inventory in the industry to handle your future expansion and repair needs.
- It works when you receive it – all tape libraries and drives sold by InStock are thoroughly tested and certified by our tech department.
- The most experienced staff in the industry – our sales staff has an average of 20+ years in the computer industry. They will ensure you get the correct part, with the correct cables in a timely fashion.
We’re happy to give you a quote on your outgoing system. Give us a call at 1-877-786-2533 or 480-921-0234 direct.